If you have been to our house you know how open it is behind our house. We have so enjoyed this and our hoping it stays open for awhile.
Jim has tied two innertubes to the 4-wheeler and pulls us all around the field. Last Saturday we invited all of the cousins out to go tubing with us. Despite getting dumped off the tube a few times and losing a few snowboots, the kids had a blast. Dad N. gave us a giant sled that works well pulling the little ones around. It's a deep sled so the kids don't fall out as easy. Lexie loves to be pulled in it.
This winter has been so enjoyable. I love watching the snow fall. It's fun to watch it pile up!


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! We use to go with our dad if we ever had enough snow and have such great memories. I love that pretty little face in pink too.
I have to tell you that we were debating putting the Boston Cremes in the mixer and when we called Grandma Blood for Christmas she said "I've often wondered if I could just throw it in the mixer." Now we know it works no more tired arms or broken spoons! :) I think it so fun to raise my kids with the same traditions my friends grew up with; I am pretty lucky to have married into such a great family.
So much fun. We miss the snow although we don't miss the freezing cold. Love the pics of the girls. They are growing up to fast.
Post a Comment