Saturday, January 5, 2008

Coming Soon!!!

So all of my friends that have moved away have created blog pages. That seems to be the only way that I can keep up with them is to read their blogs. I have had fun seeing the pictures and reading about all the fun things they are doing, so I decided that I would create one also. Please be patient with me as this is something new for me, but I am excited to attempt it. If any of you fellow bloggers have suggestions, let me know!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How exciting!! Shianne is so excited to see pictures of Carissa. My advice is just post whatever, even the little things.

Scott and Amme said...

Yeah! This is such a fun way to keep in touch!. You will like it. As for advice, I think you are doing great. Your blog is ute. My blog is ugly.