Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I wish I wasn't so SENTIMENTAL!

About 7 months ago Jim and I were sitting in the Celestial room at the Temple in Reno. We were giggling because we were so excited about our decision to come back to Cache Valley. We told ourselves then that it was going to be hard. It was going to be an adjustment, but it was what we wanted and knew that the Lord was ok with our decision. We told each other we would do what we needed to do to make it work. And having to part with material things is one of those things we have to do to make it work.
I just wish I wasn't SOOOO SENTIMENTAL.
To some of you this may not seem like an issue, but it is EXTREMELY hard for me.
I have held off posting our trailer on KSL now for a week just because I am being so emotional over it. I know it's what I (we) need to do, but I keep hoping something will happen so we can afford to keep it.
I have thought several times that it would be alot easier on me to sell my house and I keep wondering why. It finally hit me yesterday. When I had to leave my house 3 years ago, it was one of the hardest things I have had to do. I didn't know if we would come back at that point. I remember crying and being so upset about it for days. But guess what, I got through it and was ok about it. Knowing that I have gotten through the house thing....which should mean more than the trailer....is helping me know that I can do this. As I have heard my mom say several times, "I will always have my memories. No one can take them away."
*****************
We have had many FUN camping trips in the trailer. And living in it will never be forgotten.

Here we are in Silver City RV Park in Carson City, NV. Home for 3 months.

 When we first arrived and were just moving in.
 Just after we bought the trailer. Deer Hunt 07'. Monroe Mountain.

1 comments:

Alison said...

I am so sentimental too! I agree with you...so many memories!