It was so fun watching Karissa run the Wellsville Mile. Her class had been practicing for a few months before the actual event. There were so many kids participating that it was hard to find Karissa, but I did! She did awesome!
Some high school cross country members were there to run with the elem. kids and help keep them motivated. This girl helped Karissa...
FINISH!!!
I just have to share...The girls behind Karissa are other 4th graders. They are another 1/3 of her. Yeah, she is small, but she can compete with the best of them!
You can see in her eyes that she is excited that she did it! Love this girl!
Her biggest cheerleader!
Karissa and her friend Anna.
Now bring on next year's Wellsville mile!


2 comments:
Karissa! You rock! I love you and feel blessed each day that you are my daughter!
I love "the biggest cheerleader"! I'm sure she was yelling louder than everyone else in the crowd. Good job, Karissa!
Post a Comment