Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Day with Sam

Samantha came in to me as I was sitting at the computer. She was still in her jammies. I told her to go get dressed and she told me she was still tired. So I told her to go get back in bed but she couldn't come out til she was dressed. Pretty soon I hear her holler, "Mom, Mom! Come turn Backyardigans on while I'm relaxing!" I go in to see what she is doing and she is in my bed. She tells me, "I don't have a TV stuck to my wall in my bedroom."
I looked at her and said, "And?"
She replies, "And I don't have any clickers!"

I know, I know....She is SPOILED!

This following picture was during dinner when she was REALLY tired. Her head was bobbing. I told Jim that she was going to face plant it in her food. She heard me say that so she decided to pretend that she was going to put her face in her food. She gets her face really close to her food then would sit back up. The next time she did it, "someone" (it was not her mother!) helped her get her face in her food with a little nudge on the back of the head.....resulting in this picture!! Ofcourse I grabbed my camera!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love it when kids are so tired they fall into their food at the dinner table. Hilarious every time :)

Alison said...

How did I miss this post? Love those sad, crying pictures! And the stories that go along with them!