I remember when we first moved into our Hyrum house....I told Jim I loved this house so much that I could HUG it. I know....I'm wierd, but I am ok with that. Forward 2 1/2 years later and we are moving from that house. It was one of the hardest things I have done. Now....2 1/2 years after moving out, we are looking at moving back into it! I am so excited! I have been thinking about it every day and I love to look at the pictures we took while living their. Here are a few I thought I would share.
This is the view off my back porch. A storm was rolling in.
Another view to the East...Look at the clouds hanging low in the foot hills. Rocky gets his home back too!
Jim planted this tree while we were living there. It was a seedling from The Old Rock Church. This picture was taken our last Sunday there. Can't wait to get it prunned up and take another picture of it.
Our front room....Home Teacher Room. :) We had just painted and hung the new light.
So excited to pull my decorations out again!
Our Family Room downstairs was so fun! Lot's of dancing, playing and having fun downstairs!
We were just finishing the garage. This picture was actually taken to show the snow but It shows my house too!
This picture was taken our last Sunday in Hyrum.
One of our favorite parts of the house was our fire pit! We always had fixin's for smore's. We made many tinfoil dinners and roasted hotdogs. Can't wait for that again and to sit out back and look at the stars!
Nothing makes a House a Home more than Family.
So excited to make our House a Home Again!


5 comments:
Congratulations! Happy for you.
Stood by this tree again today. It's probably 2 feet taller than me now. I am so excited!
I'm so excited for you guys... we would love to see you :)
i am so happy for you guys! how fun to come home:)
This post makes me smile! Let me know when your girls are ready to take piano again! So happy for you to be back and am looking forward to a lunch date! Call me when you have some free time!
Post a Comment