Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Birthday Party with GIRLS!

All I can say is OH MY GOODNESS!  11 year old GIRLS!
We did a birthday party for Brindley.  The theme was "Minute to Win it".  Jim did some awesome invitations.  Brindley came up with a bunch of games, and I of course had to clean the house for this party and do all the shopping!

And only once did I get told "Mom! Stop!  You are embarrassing me!"
**********

  Waiting for others to arrive.

In this game she had to shake all the gumballs from one side to the other.


In this game she ate three saltine crackers then tried to whistle in one minute.  (Not possible)

In this game they blew up a balloon then used the air in the balloon to blow cups off the bench.

With Samantha's help, the cups kept getting put back up.

In this game they had a tissue box belted around them.  The box was filled with ping pong balls.  They had to shake them all out within a minute.

In this game she had to make a pyramid with cups then take it all down using one hand.

Pizza, Salad (RANCH) and Soda....Makes Girls Happy!



Even though it was for the Girls, this made Mom happy!  It was soo Good!

One of the prizes from the games.

With Jim in the house, there is always music!  So of course, there was DANCING!
And Little Sisters are in the middle of all the fun!


6 comments:

Peter and Emily said...

Those are great ideas! It looks like it was a fun party.

Sandra said...

What a fun idea for a party!

Anonymous said...

I closed my eyes and imagined I was there! So much fun I am sure! Love you all!! Miss you to tears!!
Aunt Suz

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

LOVE it! Great job, Mama!! I bet Brindley thinks you're the best mom in the world - and she's right! (((HUGS)))

Jessica said...

That looks like it was an amazing party, Such fun games!! Lexie looks so cute too. I hope everyone had fun. I really miss you guys. :)

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

These games look awesome!! :) Thanks for sharing, you are such a good Mom.