I think it is funny when I tell people from back home that I go to Bethleham Lutheran Church when they know, or knew that I am, or was a very active LDS member. It catches them by surprise and they try to hide that surprise in their already wide-eyed expression. They really don't know what to say, and usually all that comes out is, "Ok."
Yes, once a week I take Samantha to Little Lambs at the Bethleham Lutheran Church. It basically is nursery during the week. The Mom's hang and visit for the first half hour while the kids play with toys, then we clean up, pull out a parachute for all the kids to sit on, and a bible story is read. After the 2 minute bible story we play games with the kids and the parachute. The kids love it and it is good for us Mom's to visit. When it started at the beginning of the year the only Mom's that were there were 7-8 from my LDS Ward. I think it is funny that the LDS mom's are funding the Little Lambs. There has been another mom with her two kids from BLC that has joined now, along with a new instructor.
********
These pictures are from Valentine's. We brought treats and let the kids exchange Valentine's.
And just so you all know, I am still a very active member of the LDS Church. I love the Gospel. I know it is true. And I know that "Jesus Loves Me" :).


5 comments:
Oh my goodness where is this and how much does this cost. and would they charge me if I brought a 8 month old and just had her with me! I babysitt an 8month old everyday so I would have to have her with me! I need something like this!
How fun. Thats nice to be able to associate with other moms while the kids are learning bible stories. Good to hear that your still active ha ha :)
This is so cool! :) I love that song "Jesus Loves Me" my kids learned it from their Grandma... "for the Bible tells me so" The world is full of wonderful people.
My family gets a kick out of it too! We missed you today though!
I am so glad we have a weekday outlet for us and the kids! Ha ha! Thanks for posting that cute picture of Ellie, I am going to try to figure out how to steal it!
Post a Comment