Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


So the rules go like this:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Award 7 new bloggers with the award (and comment them so they know they've won!)
 
Thanks to my cousin Stephanie for sending this award this way.  She is a very talented girl who has an adorable little boy. 
 
Hmmm, 7 Facts about me???  Not sure what to put.
 
#1 I Love to Dance...Just crazy like in my house, with my girls, with loud fast music.
 
#2  I have to floss my teeth every morning....just something I started doing once and now I can stand not having them flossed.
 
#3  I have to watch TV for a few minutes in bed before I fall asleep everynight.
 
#4  I Love being a Mom to 4 Girls.  They keep life entertaining with all the DRAMA!
 
#5  I Love camping/4-wheeling/hunting....Being in the Mountains
 
#6  My first vehicle was a Truck
 
#7  And best of all, I am married to my Best Friend!
 
 
I award the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD (or tag) to the following:
 
#1 Kate Thompson
#2 Amber Bradley
#3 Carolee Ewell
#4 Vicki Johnson
#5 Kara Reeves
#6 Alison Roylance
#7 Marie Jensen
 

2 comments:

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

I'm the same with the TV - doesn't matter if I've stayed up 3 hours longer than I should have watching TV in the front room - when I get into my room I have to watch the TV from my bed to wind down! LOL Glad I'm not the only one!

Sandra said...

I have to brush my teeth as soon as I wake up. It drives me crazy to have that yucky feeling in my mouth, so I totally hear ya on the flossing.