New Clothes, 1 New BackPack, New School Supplies, New Teachers....Lot's of Excitement!
And Don't forget.....COOKIES AFTER SCHOOL!
Thanks Brindley for making me feel good. I picked out the shirt she wore on the first day!
Lexie is in Pre-K! Her class didn't start for two weeks after Brindley and Karissa started. She didn't think it should be that way and was pretty determined to go. Finally her day came!
Once we got to her class I could hardly get her to look at me for a picture. Infact I had to "borrow" the picture below from a friend because I don't have one of her looking at me. She was too busy checking things out. This is her friend Leah.
Lexie and I have this little thing we do that when I get done fixing her hair she has to give me a kiss. Lately it has become me grabbing her quick before she runs away and me giving her a big kiss. I told her before school started that I wasn't going to let her go because I was going to miss her so much. She told me I had to let her go, so I made a deal with her. I told her I would be ok with letting her go if she would give me a kiss and a hug every day after I fix her hair....before she left for school. So, the first day of school came around and we proceeded with fixing the hair. When I got done I decided to see if she would try and run like she had been doing. I just stood there and told her she was all done. She just stood there too without saying anything. I leaned down and looked at her and gave her a big hug then waited again. She waited too. Pretty soon she asked if I was forgetting something. I smiled at her and she gave me a kiss. I guess she really wanted to go to school :). Love you Lex!


5 comments:
They look so cute! Brindley is growing up way to fast! She is gorgeous!! I love their outfits. Where did you get Lexie's? Its too cute, and you know how into dresses we are at this house!!
Very cute. That sounds like a great tradition to start, I'm sure she will remember it too :) I have a friend who's little girl is so scared and cries when she has to leave. I think it would be hard to have to deal with that. My kids are the same and can't wait to go.
How special and how special your kids are! Please tell them Aunt Suz loves them to pieces!!!!xoxoxoxoxo
Lexie you are so cute and grown up, I miss your simle. Tell your mom and dad to come back to Logan.
love,
your cousin, Lindsey
I can't believe how grown up your girls are... so cute!
Post a Comment