Friday, December 11, 2009

Samantha at 9 months old.

Samantha is in the cream shirt.

I know she is almost 10 months, but I wanted to post her stats from her 9 month checkup.
I have been bad at taking pictures of her lately. This pic was from Thanksgiving. Sharing a not so happy moment with her cousin Jessica and Grandma.
At 9 months Samantha weighed 15 lbs 12 oz. She is 27" long with a head circumference of 17.5". She is one of my biggest babies, but once again (just like my other kids) I was told while at the Doc. that I needed to get some more calories in her. She is healthy and developing well, just small for her age.
Some fun facts to remember:
Samantha started rolling over between 5 and 6 months. She started sitting up on her own at 7 months and was crawling at 8 months. She will pull herself up to anything so she can stand. She got her first tooth at 9 months and is working on several others. :) She is eating most baby fruits and veggies and some baby dinner foods. She prefers to eat what Mom is eating and loves to eat townhouse crackers. Yes, she is picky with her crackers. She also already knows the best part to eat in the lucky charms cereal. She is a "mommies girl" and prefers to be held by mom most of the time. She has recently started to let her dad rock her to sleep at night. She is fascinated with faces and is always grabbing at them. Samantha loves to sing, dance and listen to music. She can say Ma Ma and Dadda. She loves her sisters and is always giggling at them. She loves to sit on mom and dad's bed and bounce. She will also let me snuggle with her.
Samantha I love being your mom. You light up my day in so many ways. I love you!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a cute post, and where has the time gone, I can't believe she is almost 10 months old!

Sandra said...

She is such a cutie. BriLynn only says Ma ma when she is crying :(