Karissa is on the left side on the front row. There are 4 or 5 2nd grade classes at our elem. school. They each sang two songs, then did a grand finale with all of them. I was so impressed with how well the students knew every word to every song. I was very proud of Karissa.
Here's Brindley singing one of her solo's.
Brindley's class did a play. Brindley had the main solo singing parts. Yes, I'm going to brag. She did awesome. I knew she could sing, but hearing her on the stage was amazing. That was my daughter up there. I was so proud of her. She worked so hard to get this part. She practiced her lines and went early to school for two weeks prior to the program.
Both Brindley and Karissa amaze me. They have adapted well to being in a new school. They work very hard to please their teachers. Keep it up girls! I love you!


3 comments:
That is awesome that she had a solo!!! I wish I could have heard it. I love how they had them all dress in red. Cute Cute kids.
That is so awesome girls! I wish I could have heard them too. We miss you already, and are already planning our trip to see you!
Cute Girls! Tell them good job from us. I wish we could've heard them too. Jacie had a solo last year and she was so nervous she forgot her words. She felt really bad but I think it's great they are so brave to stand up there and do that at their age. I'm not sure I would have. :)
Post a Comment