Thursday, September 15, 2016

Life is Fragile

Like a flash.....life can change.....
This last week, the actual living, breathing, heart beating part of life has been put in perspective as young lives have been taken so quickly and others almost taken.....like a flash, life can change. I did not personally know the individuals that lost their lives or the ones that are currently healing in the hospital, but being a part of this community, you feel it.  You feel the love that was there for that child.  You feel heartache knowing a parent lost one of their children. I have said before that there is no way to understand or feel what a parent that has lost a child feels unless you have gone through it. My heart is tender for those parents. I pray for their comfort and I hope that their little angel spirit will linger with them.
Hug your little ones. Be patient and kind. Breathe and be in the moment with them. Each day is a blessing we receive to spend with our family. Love them and let them know you LOVE them.

0 comments: