We had the opportunity to go to my Nephew, Ryder's Baptism. He is such a good kid! My girls love playing with him. I'm proud of him and his decision to be baptized. I'm also proud of Ryan and for the words he shared in his talk.
**********
Something that was kinda neat at the baptism. The power went out just before they started the program. They thought they would just go ahead with it and see if the power would come back on. It was still out when we in to where we could see the baptism font. There are no windows in this area so it was very dark. Dad ran home and got a lantern so we could see. A few people had cell phones with flashlights also. One of the witnesses held the lantern over the font as Ryder was baptized. It added such a cool effect and made the moment that much more special. You could feel the spirit so strong.....and of course the power came back on as soon as he was baptized.
Koosharem Bishopric with Ryder.
When Jessica and Sam get together they are trouble. They both chopped their hair the same week. Hmmmm, do you think they planned this before they came to earth?
Here's most of us Norman's! What a great family to be part of. I'm so thankful for the brothers and sisters that I have and for their spouses who are just as great brothers and sisters too.


0 comments:
Post a Comment