Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back Home...

We were ALL excited to be back in our own house. We stayed with Jim's parents for 2 months. They were very gracious and I thank them so much for their help. I felt bad for bringing my 4 daughters in there home and ruining there quiet evenings. All 4 girls slept in 1 room and Jim and I in another. With all of our immediate needs packed in those two rooms. So being able to get back in our home made us feel like we were stretching out. We couldn't move stuff in yet because the kitchen floor was still hardening, so we blew up some air mattresses and spent our first night back in our home. There was no internet or tv hook ups yet so we played games and watched movies that we had access to. It was good to be just our family again. Even if the air mattress went flat in the night!


 Our renters left their swing set...Jim was going to get rid of it but Sam was playing on it from day 1. It was so fun introducing her to our home. She was only 5 months when we moved so she didn't remember any of it. Lexie had even forgotten some. She did remember the Play Room though! :)
 I Love being able to let Sam just run free! In Carson they could never play out front unless Mom or Dad were with them. The back yard was ok for them because it was fenced but the neighbor's house was 25 feet away so I worried about all the noise my kids created and bothering the neighbors....Don't have to worry about that here!!
It's good to be home!

0 comments: