Lexie was the last one at the dinner table. She tells me, "Mom, if I'm not at the table, don't get mad at me. It's my body's fault. This food is just so delicious that my body just wants to dance."
Lexie was opening a package that had wires and plastic tags through the cardboard. She says, "Those Darn Chinese! They make it so hard to get into these things!"
In Relief Society I recieved a handout with a piece of licorice attached. I gave the licorice to Lexie. She says to me, "Do they always give you licorice at Relief Society?" I answer, "No." She says, "Just when you been good, Huh?"
Kristi, these are so cute! You always have been a beautiful girl, Brindley did a wonderful with these. It was so fun talking with you the other night, I hope you all have a great Christmas!
5 comments:
Cute!!! I love them! I am missing all of you!
Suz
Those are great pictures! I love your hair! I also love the Christmas one of all the girls. sooo cute
Did Brindley do those? What a great job. I'm with Carolee, I love your hair :)
I think Brindley has a future in photography! Great pictures!
Kristi, these are so cute! You always have been a beautiful girl, Brindley did a wonderful with these. It was so fun talking with you the other night, I hope you all have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment