Monday, October 24, 2011

6 YEARS Old Weighing in At 34 LBS!

We have been blessed to have our Lexie Rose in our family for 6 years now! Seriously, where as the time gone. I get so emotional just thinking of her and what she has brought to our family. She is an amazing little girl. She has more knowledge and understanding about things than I do. She has an amazing Testimony about Jesus and "Why he died for us". She is so determined to do the right that she gets frustrated when others don't. She loves to make others happy..especially me. She is always asking if I am happy...Then she gets excited if she makes me smile and laugh. I Love her Hugs and will take them for as long as I can get them!
Love You Alexis Rose! Happy 6th Birthday!
**********
Oct. 25th, 2005
June, 2011 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Lexie!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl, We love you!

Anonymous said...

She is a sweetheart and makes me happy. I love it when she calls us. We are all blessed to have her in our lives and family. Love you Lexie.

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

You are so right... where has the time gone! You girls are all so beautiful (they take after their mother!). Happy belated birthday Lexie!

Anonymous said...

Kristi, I read this post and just wanted you to know that I am so thankful for your sweet little blessing (Lexie) to be celebrating her 6th birthday! Having known what you all went through to get her to this point is amazing and humbling! Here's to wishing you Lexie many many more Happy Birthdays!
Love the Kennedy Family :)