Friday, September 9, 2011

I am a Daughter of my Heavenly Father

I am a Daughter of my Heavenly Father, who loves me and I love him.
I will stand as a witness of God at all times, and in all things and in all places
as I strive to live the Young Women Values
which are:
Faith,
Divine Nature,
Individual Worth,
Knowledge,
Choice and Accountability,
Good Works,
Integrity
and Virtue.
I believe as I come to accept and act upon these values, I will be prepared to
Strengthen Home and Family,
Make and Keep Sacred Covenants,
Recieve the Ordinances of the Temple,
and Enjoy the Blessings of Exaltation.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I LIKE!!!! Its great to be able to say this in heart when struggles come!

Sandra said...

The part that was added in still messes me up when we say it with the YW on the first Sunday of the month.