So since we moved, the girls' books have been in boxes. They have kept them under their beds and pull them out every night to do their reading. Even though we don't have the room, I asked Jim to make a bookcase for the girls. I Love how it turned out. I am going to have him make a few more. I still need to paint it, but I wanted to show you how awesome it turned out so far. I'm still debating what color to paint it. White would go with the bedroom it is in, but white also shows chips better.
8 comments:
I love it... tell him to make me some:)
It is beautiful, stain it and leave it wood colored.....that's what I would do!
Jim....my birthday is coming in April and I would like one too. HAHAHA
Suz
Is he going to start taking orders?
Do a wild and crazy color! Something fun!
I love it! :) I say paint it something fun!!
Way nice!! I want one also :)
Ann
It's beautiful, Way to go Jim!!
That looks GREAT! High five to Jim!
That is beautiful! Good job Jim!
Post a Comment