Saturday, December 11, 2010

DA DA DA DA!!!

Lexie was invited to a SUPERHERO birthday party today for her friend Jossy. With a family of all girls, we don't have ANYTHING in the house resembling the closet of a superhero. Plan B: use things found in a house with all girls... leotard, tights, nylons, bandana fabric, and unders. Here is SUPER LEXIE, saving the world, POW, KABLAM, ZAP, SMACK!!! She was a natural at superhero poses, no coaching necessary... :) When I asked Lexie what her superpower was, she said it was a SUPERWALK!










As Lexie's costume was materializing, Sami wanted in on the act as well. She got her own cape, and an S on her shirt. Introducing SUPER SAMI!




4 comments:

Pedey @ Do You Smell That!!? said...

I love that Lexie was brave enough to show up with her unders on the outside! She looked adorable! Nice work building her courage, Jim!

Jessica said...

I love it, Lexie you are the best looking superhero ever!!!

Sandra said...

Way to go for coming up with the costumes :) You can tell she loves to make those poses, cute.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

This is SO great! :) I know my kids would LOVE that.