Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to tell my family how much I love them.  I was able to see 3 of my 4 siblings in the last few days along with their spouses and kids and also my parents.  Sorry I missed you Cory and Angie.  I wish I had more time to spend with all of you.  I miss you all.  I like to reminisce about when we all lived at home and the different things we did together.  You have all influenced me and helped make me who I am today.  I am so Thankful for all of you.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  Love you!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kristi!!!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! We really enjoyed the rainbow jello from your food blog :)

Anonymous said...

Yup!!! You even got to see Jaxon huh??? With his little paw wave!!!
We love you!!!
Suz