Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Day of School

Because I some how missed the memo and didn't know an extra day of school had been scheduled, Brindley and Karissa actually missed the last day of school. I didn't realize that when you have a snow day you just add another day onto the school year. I had already planned our trip to Utah and we were leaving the day after (so I thought) the kids got out of school.

On Brindley and Karissa's last day of school the parents were invited to have lunch with their child. It was fun for me to see my girls at school with their friends.
Brindley's 4th grade teacher, Mrs Hagen.
Brindley with her friends.
Karissa with her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Maguire.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thats something I didn't do this year getting a picture of the kids with their teachers, dang!

Jessica said...

So cute, I am glad they both have so many friends. It looks like they enjoyed their school year.