Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Trip to Utah

You would have thought it was Christmas with as excited as my kids got anticipating the trip to Utah. They even knew they were going to be in the car for almost 9 hours, but they still couldn't hold back the giggles as I woke them at 6:30 am to get in the car. I loved hearing the girls' comments as we drove into Cache Valley and as we drove down the street to Grandma's. "It's the trees we always drove by!" "Look, it's the store we always drove by!" The best part, we had told everyone we were coming on Thursday....we actually went on Wednesday. It was so fun surprising Grandma and all the family by showing up a day early. I parked the car around the corner from Grandma's and all of us....still dressed in our pj's...around 4:30 pm.....sneak up to the door. Lexie rang the doorbell while the rest of us hid by the porch. It was soooo fun!
I really enjoyed visiting with everyone and letting the kids play with their COUSINS! Love you all! Here are a few pics of the family!
Samantha trying to give Allie a hug. Samantha looks soo big compared to Allie.
Karissa and Abby
Grandma making individual cakes for everyone. She is always busy in the kitchen making sure everyone is fed and happy.
Jessica, Maria, Michelle, and baby Allie
Nicole and Brindley
Jayden and Mindy
I took four pictures of Mindy. She had her eyes closed in all of them. Love you Mindy! You make me smile!
Jace
No, I did not take a picture of him praying, he just thought he would close his eyes too since his mom had her eyes closed in all of her pictures. Too Cute! Nathan
Leah and Lexie
Me, Samantha and Allie

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aaahhhh!! I love all the pictures, and for me it was better than Christmas. We can't wait to see you again.

Sandra said...

Great pictures. I'm sure they time with family was wonderful. Looks like you guys had a fun time together.