Thursday, February 7, 2008

"Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!"

I Love it!!!! It is so fun having the snow. I have heard several people say that they wish it would stop snowing. Yes, I know it is hard to keep the driveway and sidewalks shoveled. I do plenty of shoveling myself. But what an awesome winter this has been. Instead of dealing with the frozen, dried, barely there snow, we are getting fresh snow every couple of days. Here are a few more pictures of the fun we are having in the snow! No longer can I lift and dump the snow. The snow piles are so tall that I lift and throw hoping it will get to the top and not fall back down. As you can see this mound is taller than Jim.
Lexie loves playing in it! She comes running whenever Brindley and Karissa are getting bundled and asks me for her "nopants" (snowpants)!
Once in awhile the sun comes out and is so bright against the snow that it is blinding.
So, if you are struggling with the snow, my advice is to just enjoy it. It will make our grass green this summer!!!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun to have that much snow!!! That is incredible!!! Hey did you hear about Dana? She's moving back to Logan next week. Crazy huh.

Anonymous said...

We need to get together and snowmobile. That looks so fun!

Pike's Place said...

Jim! It's Lisa Pike (formerly Meyer) from high school. I noticed your link on Holli's blog and thought I would say "hi." Your family is adorable (tell your wife I love Sudoku, too :) ). I'm just living in Vegas, so seeing pictures of snow makes me homesick. Fun to see your blog!